Hypnos Wool Origins 8 Divan Set
Hypnos Wool Origins 8 Divan Set
Embrace a new level of sleep comfort. The Wool Origins 8 is a handcrafted and hand-finished pocket sprung mattress, with layer upon layer of 100% British wool traceable to Red Tractor assured farms.
Red Tractor is the UK’s biggest food and farming scheme, making sure farms adhere to rigorous standards that cover the full farm supply chain, including animal welfare, traceability and environmental protection.
Wool is an ideal fibre for bed making – it is antibacterial, repelling dust mites, and is responsive to fluctuations in body temperature, wicking away moisture to help keep sleepers at a comfortable temperature whatever the time of year.
The Wool Origins collection features generous layers of traceable wool. In fact, this seasonal turn mattress has over 8 fleeces of pure wool per mattress.
Hypnos’ expertly engineered pocket springs, ReActivePro™, with 8 active turns, provide total body comfort whilst Triple Edge Protection™ gives true edge-to-edge support.
The Wool Origins 8 features an extra layer of Adaptiv™ comfort springs providing a different level of luxury.
Relax on a responsibly sourced unbleached cotton and viscose sleep surface, which safely and naturally meets all furniture and safety fire regulations without the need for synthetic flame-retardants.
The Wool Origins 8 is a double-sided mattress designed to be turned with the seasons. It is available in Medium and Firm tensions, Dual tension and Zip and Link. The Origins range is designed to be paired with a sprung divan base.
Every Hypnos mattress is handcrafted in the traditional way by skilled bed makers based at our Princes Risborough factory. Designed with comfort at its heart, you will never own a more comfortable and more beautiful bed.
- This luxury seasonal turn mattress features a ReActivePro™ 8-turn pocket spring system with Triple Edge Protection™. Each spring independently senses your shape and weight distribution, providing support and total spinal and body support.
- Upholstered with 8 fleeces of 100% British wool traceable to Red Tractor assured farms and covered with a naturally safe and fire-resistant sleep surface made from sustainably sourced cotton.
- Tailored with 3 rows of genuine hand side stitching for additional edge-to-edge support, and hand tufted for long lasting comfort and support.
- Available in either a deep or shallow divan base. We recommend this mattress is matched with a sprung divan base to provide a supremely luxurious feel.
- A personal design statement – headboards and divans can be upholstered in a range of fabrics to match any interior, creating a stunning bedroom centrepiece.
- Finishing touches – hidden storage drawers, a choice of feet or a divan skirt.
- Adaptiv™ comfort springs enhance that luxury feel
- Mattress weight (King size 150cm x 200cm): 58kg
- 10-year guarantee
- 100% recyclable
- Mattress height: 32cm
Full colour swatch and drawer options are available in the Derby showroom.
Hunters can also provide your new bed for you with our white glove delivery service.
Priced without draws and with a pocket sprung edge divan set. For further enquires on alternative options please contact the store.
Some items are in stock already. Those that aren't state the length of time it will take for the item to be delivered into our warehouse and, once in stock, our delivery team will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Two-man 'white glove' delivery
Our two-man ‘white glove’ delivery service is generally required for all medium and large furniture products. With over 80 years experience in furniture delivery we are confident that we, along with our expert delivery partners, have the skill to ensure that your delivery will be carried out as efficiently as possible with the least disruption to you and your household.
Our ‘white glove’ delivery crew will not only deliver but unwrap and place your furniture in the location specified by you. Furthermore, all pieces will be assembled (excluding flat pack items) and all packaging will be removed. The estimated delivery lead time is displayed next to each furniture product. Once a product is in stock it will usually be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Please note: We are not able to assemble wardrobes or other flat-pack items outside of our local area.
Most of our accesories products and some small furniture items will be delivered by one of our courier partners. Deliveries will normally be received in 3-6 working days. Regardless of the cost of the items, we take the utmost care to ensure that each individual item is packed safely and securely.
Furniture within our Local Area* £39
Furniture rest of UK Mainland (excl. Highlands and Islands) £59
Note: Some furniture qualifies for FREE delivery - this will be indicated next to the item if applicable
Accessories with order value < £50 £5.99
Accessories with order value > £50 FREE
* Our Local Area is defined as within the following Post Code areas: DE, NG6, NG7, NG8, NG9, NG10, NG11, NG15, NG16, NG17, NG18, LE11, LE12, LE65, LE67, ST10, ST14
Here at Hunters Furniture we want to ensure our online prices are as competitive as possible. In the unlikely event that you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, we will price match it up to 10 days following your purchase.
This means you don’t need to hunt around for the best price, simply place your order with us and we will honour our price match promise until you’ve taken delivery of your order and then up to 10 days after.