Hypnos Wool Origins 6 Divan Set
Hypnos Wool Origins 6 Divan Set
The Hypnos Wool Origins 6 Divan Set is available to order online and in our Derby showroom, delivered direct to your door.
Available in all sizes from single to zip & link super kingsize, the Wool Origins 6 Divan Set is individually handcrafted in the UK by Hypnos’ highly skilled master craftsmen.
Enjoy sleeping naturally on a traditionally-made, pocket sprung mattress of pure wool. The Hypnos Wool Origins 6 provides comfort and support for the body, with generous layers of soft and springy wool, which is 100% British and traceable to Red Tractor assured farms.
Wool can naturally regulate body temperature and moisture, helping to keep you cool in the summer and cosy in the winter, but it’s also naturally antibacterial, making it an ideal fibre for a mattress.
The Wool Origins collection features generous layers of traceable wool. In fact, this seasonal turn mattress has over 8 fleeces, or 16.3kg, of pure wool per mattress.
Hypnos’ expertly engineered pocket springs, ReActivePro™, with 6 active turns, provide total body comfort whilst Triple Edge Protection™ gives true edge-to-edge support.
Relax on a responsibly sourced unbleached cotton and viscose sleep surface, which safely and naturally meets all furniture and safety fire regulations without the need for synthetic flame-retardants.
The Wool Origins 6 is a double-sided mattress designed to be turned with the seasons. It is available in Medium and Firm tensions, Dual tension and Zip and Link. The Origins range is designed to be paired with a sprung divan base.
- Dimensions: Superking 180cm x 200cm
- This luxury seasonal turn mattress features a ReActivePro™ 6-turn pocket spring system with Triple Edge Protection™. Each spring independently senses your shape and weight distribution, providing support and total spinal and body support.
- Tailored with 3 rows of genuine hand side-stitching for additional edge-to-edge support, and hand-tufted for long-lasting comfort and support.
- Upholstered with 8 fleeces of 100% British wool traceable to Red Tractor assured farms and covered with a naturally safe and fire-resistant sleep surface made from sustainably sourced cotton.
- Available in either a deep or shallow divan base. We recommend this mattress is matched with a sprung divan base to provide a supremely luxurious feel.
- A personal design statement – headboards and divans can be upholstered in a range of fabrics to match any interior, creating a stunning bedroom centrepiece.
- Finishing touches – hidden storage drawers, a choice of feet or a divan skirt.
- Mattress weight (King size 150cm x 200cm): 40kg
- 10-year guarantee
- 100% recyclable
- Mattress height: 29cm
- Priced without draws and with a pocket sprung edge divan set. For further enquires on alternative options please contact the store.
Full colour swatch and drawer options are available in the Derby showroom.
Hunters can also provide your new bed for you with our white glove delivery service.
Some items are in stock already. Those that aren't state the length of time it will take for the item to be delivered into our warehouse and, once in stock, our delivery team will contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Two-man 'white glove' delivery
Our two-man ‘white glove’ delivery service is generally required for all medium and large furniture products. With over 80 years experience in furniture delivery we are confident that we, along with our expert delivery partners, have the skill to ensure that your delivery will be carried out as efficiently as possible with the least disruption to you and your household.
Our ‘white glove’ delivery crew will not only deliver but unwrap and place your furniture in the location specified by you. Furthermore, all pieces will be assembled (excluding flat pack items) and all packaging will be removed. The estimated delivery lead time is displayed next to each furniture product. Once a product is in stock it will usually be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
Please note: We are not able to assemble wardrobes or other flat-pack items outside of our local area.
Most of our accesories products and some small furniture items will be delivered by one of our courier partners. Deliveries will normally be received in 3-6 working days. Regardless of the cost of the items, we take the utmost care to ensure that each individual item is packed safely and securely.
Furniture within our Local Area* £39
Furniture rest of UK Mainland (excl. Highlands and Islands) £59
Note: Some furniture qualifies for FREE delivery - this will be indicated next to the item if applicable
Accessories with order value < £50 £5.99
Accessories with order value > £50 FREE
* Our Local Area is defined as within the following Post Code areas: DE, NG6, NG7, NG8, NG9, NG10, NG11, NG15, NG16, NG17, NG18, LE11, LE12, LE65, LE67, ST10, ST14
Here at Hunters Furniture we want to ensure our online prices are as competitive as possible. In the unlikely event that you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, we will price match it up to 10 days following your purchase.
This means you don’t need to hunt around for the best price, simply place your order with us and we will honour our price match promise until you’ve taken delivery of your order and then up to 10 days after.