Hunters Home Design Team
Our experienced and passionate design team will help you explore the style you like and talk you through the many options available. We understand your home is your haven and every house should feel like a home, whether it is a busy family house or a tranquil place to relax.
We work closely with our customers to define your individual style. Our skilled team are brilliant at harnessing your brief and turning it into a beautiful and cohesive design that you not only love the look of but feels like you.
Updating your home is very personal and can sometimes be overwhelming as budgeting, choosing styles and sourcing products can feel overwhelming. Our team can help lift that weight off your shoulders and handle everything to save you time and make it an enjoyable experience.
Make the Most Out of Your Space
We have worked with projects small and large and we have the knowledge to be able to make a space work, no matter what the size, using our knowledge to maximise any room’s potential, creating a functional space that suits the way you live.
Using our industry know-how and access to hundreds of colour swatches, furniture brands and libraries full of wall coverings, we can narrow down the choices with you.
Working With Hunters Interior Design Team
From your first consultation with your designer right through to the big reveal, here’s what to expect from our design service.
- FREE initial in-store consultation with one of our designers.
- During the consultation, we will talk about your project and listen to your brief. If it’s something we can help with in-store, like choosing a sofa or bedroom range, then we may be able to help there and then.
- If we need to visit your home, to take some measurements and look at how the room works with light, doorways and storage. Then it’s our FULL HOME DESIGN SERVICE which is £350 (refundable against a min. order of £1,000).
- The home visit is an important step. We’ll talk things through and give you some initial advice and get an idea of your budget and objectives.
- We can then deliver a complete interior design proposal which sets out in detail the designs, services and costs.
- We will present you with mood boards, specifications, floor plans and visuals. Here, you can make any final tweaks that you may have to the design or budget.
- Clients can depend on our team to deliver your project with meticulous attention to detail. Whether you’ve simply opted for a new pair of curtains or a complete home re-design, we treat each project with the same level of service and quality. As part of our white glove delivery service, we will unwrap all your furniture and furnishings and take away the packaging. We can also dress your room with the final styling touches so that all you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy your new home!